In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Thursday, January 14, 2010

Coming up...

Tonight starts a busy semester for our family. I am so excited to be back in my Revelation class under Jen Durham and Kay Arthur. It rocks my world every semester but never fails to leave me desiring my God even more...this really stuck out to me as I did my homework.
"Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that need not be ashamed."
-Kay Arthur (Revelation 4)

Next Monday starts my 2nd semester of Sign Class. I really love it! I can see what joy it has brought to Klaire being able to talk with him. I hope the Lord continues to use this. It has opened doors that we never would have walked through before.

Over the next few months, we have four different weddings that we are involved in. Some more than others but all require a lot of attendance. I always love weddings but always really glad it's not me. One time was good for me! :) I think J and I would go to Mexico if we could do it again. :)

Klaire has re-eval tomorrow. Please be in prayer for her to be in a good mood, rested, cooperative and talkative. We need her true colors to shine forth. We also need the drs. to be ready to interpret her. We are asking for them to think outside the box. The Lord has given us an opportunity with another Dr. who specializes in kids like Klaire. We will meet with her on the 25th of January for a very very thorough array of testing. My heart is excited for a fresh breath of air with my Klaire.

PS...KJ is sitting on top on the couch and not moving because there is a lizard in the playroom next to her milk. She won't get off the couch and neither will I. Klaire will have to get it when she wakes up from her nap. :)

Gotta jet...

No comments: