In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Happy Birthday KJB!


Happy Birthday Karoline Jewel Billups! It has not hit me that you are three years old yet. I can still see you as a little bitty 6 1/2 lb peanut! You have brought joy to me that I have never known and challenged me to be more than I was. I have learned what it means to humble myself, sacrifice and laugh really hard! I can't wait to see what the Lord has in store for you this year. You, sweet one, are a treasure to your Dad and I. We are honored and forever grateful that God chose us to be your parents. Our prayer is that He would continue to draw you to Himself and that we could continue to point you to Him.

We love you sweetheart!

2 comments:

The McCoys said...

Happy Happy! I can't believe it!!

ohemgeeitsB said...

I love her too :) Unconditionally!