In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Thursday, May 8, 2008

Back in the groove

Monday has come and gone...the day I have been dreading since March 14. Yes, I have gone back to work. I wish I could say,"YES!!! I have gone back to work!", but I can't. It is a daily surrendering to come to work with a servant minded attitude and a loving spirit. I know that summer is coming soon and I will be back with my babies again, so I will persevere! Work equals money equals food, shelter, shoes, cute clothes for the girls and all that good stuff. All is good! My kids will thrilled to see me! I have to say it is a huge self esteem boost to have 15 kiddos telling you how beautiful you are, how cute your shoes are, and how they can't wait to be like you one day! Funny though, they haven't noticed that I am not pregnant anymore! They have seen pictures of Klaire but just haven't put two and two together.

I am finishing up the "end of the year" jazz that all teachers go through with grades, perm folders, last minute tutoring and cleaning up and out. So far so good! I am starting today sending my resume out for a new position for next year. I feel like my heart is in need of a change. I have no clue what it is quite yet, I just know it needs some new life breathed in it (from a job perspective). Pray for me to be bold in going forth in the teaching job search. Pray that His Spirit would speak loudly to me as I discern.

The girls are doing great with me going back to work! Karoline doesn't really know the difference. Although, I have to say that she is coming around to liking me just as much as Jared. YES!!! Klaire probably doesn't know the difference either except she has less boob in her face and more bottle. I miss them! Both are well and growing FAST! I don't want to miss anything! I feel like we are going to be choosing wedding gowns before I can catch them!

I'll have Jared post some new pictures...he already downloaded them to his computer!

1 comment:

Janelle and Ella said...

You are such a sweet Mommy!!! I love your family! I am so sorry that your first day back to school was so awful!! I'm glad you have summer to look forward to! I love y'all.