In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Monday, December 17, 2007

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today is the TWO YEAR anniversary for Jared and I!!! Just wanted a little bit of celebration! I got some quite beautiful roses today in my room!!! What a sweet husband! I think we are going to have some dinner (thanks to michelle, brent, logan and mae for watching K) at Fireside Pies...yummy!

Things I love about Jared:
1. His ability to scratch my back while sleeping.
2. The fact that he CAN sing like David Phelps without effort.
3. The way he chases Karoline on the floor in their jammies.
4. The way he puts together my lunch for school with an extra starcrunch and a sweet note.
5. I could go on and on...but ya know....I'll just go tell him the rest!!!

I love you Hoosband!

Blessings do come to those who wait...it's TRUE!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Happy anniversary! Krystal, you were the most beautiful bride I'd ever seen. You sure did get a good hubby and a sweet baby girl out of that deal! Enjoy your pizza. I've always wanted to try that place.
Love y'all,
AJ

Janelle and Ella said...

I teared up a bit with how sweet your words are to Jared! You guys are the cutest couple! Happy Anniversary.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your sweet comments on my blog! I will take any advice you can give me for sure!
Happy Anniversary to you and Jared!I hope yall have a great night out celebrating and many more wonderful years of marriage to come!