In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Wednesday, December 19, 2007

A good wife

Just as a good wife should, I took on the task last night of really cleaning. You know, not just the little picking up but the mopping, scrubbing, really loving all the hardwood with cleaner. Well, I decided since our bedroom sheets are white (mistake #1) and not really looking so pure, I would bleach them! Smart move right? I was already do a load in the washer so I put them in the bath with some bleach, turned on the water and walked off. Of course, I would remember to come back and turn off the water, right?? WRONG!!!! About 30 minutes later, I hear Jared screaming from the other end of the house,"Krystal, Krystal, Are you alive???". I quickly answered "yeah?" over the roar of the sink water, grumbling dishwasher and swishing washing machine. I walked calmly back to the hall only to discover the entire back portion of my house was covered with at least 2 inches or so of bleach water. Ya know, if it was just water that would be OK, but it wasn't. It was BLEACH WATER!!! Oh Jeez! It covered the floor of our guest room AKA the storage room for everything on the floor! I was so mad at myself for being so retarded and Jared just laughed until he fell over! This is exactly why "they" have trained professionals to clean! I really should just stay out of the cleaning portion of motherhood for now until my pregnant brain returns to normal...here's to being a good wife!!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

That's awful!

Janelle and Ella said...

You can totally blame it on pregnancy. Except that is something I would totally do, and I don't have the excuse of being pregnant. :-)

Stephenandstar said...

Incredible!!! What a mess. . totally crazy!

Lori, Landon and Logan said...

Sorry! Glad Jared laughed though!

The Self Cottage said...

hilarious- sound like what i would do- I have a maid that I used to have when I was working. Her name is Elvia and she charged me 60 for 5 hours of cleaning. call me if you need her number and you will cry after seeing how clean she gets a bath tub.

Magen said...

Fun, you have a blog, too! Glad to know. I will add you to my blog friends list. :) What name do you have picked out for the next baby? Karoline is gorgeous!!! She looks so, so much like you, it's incredible. Sorry about the bleach water...sounds like something I'd do.

ohemgeeitsB said...

KRYSTALLL! I got a blogspot :) YAY for me!