In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome to Toddler World!


We went shopping last night and got Karoline her "big girl" car seat! She is growing so fast! I can't believe that she is already facing forward! It is so strange to look behind me and have her looking back! I think she likes it though. As we were driving home, she would scream and when we would turn around she would wave and just smile. This happened quite a few times before we began to ignore her which did not go over well!

3 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I love her carseat. It's so cute. She will be so much more comfortable in it. Ella loves hers.

ohemgeeitsB said...

Awww, You gotta love Kayline<3

Magen said...

I can't wait to turn Luke around! Only one more month! She is the cutest thing...I can't believe how much she looks like you.