In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Monday, November 12, 2007

What's in a name?

Karoline's name was so easy to choose! We have always loved the name Karoline and then it flowed so well with Jewel as a middle name and it meant a lot to me because it is my Grandmother's name. This new baby is not so easy. I think we have decided 95 % on Klaire. I love the way it rolls off your tongue just like Karoline. Our problem is we cannot for the life of us think of a middle name to go with Klaire. It is important to us that the name mean something positive and well you know...I don't want a bad connotation in her name. I don't know if we should go with a family name because Karoline has a family name or what???

What do you think? We are open to ideas!!!

7 comments:

Amanda said...

What is your middle name? I'll have to think on this one. But I love Klaire!

Janelle and Ella said...

I love the name Klaire!! It is precious. Maybe you could make a list of all the women in your family first and middle names and see which one goes best.

Unknown said...

I love Klaire! For a middle name, who are some of your favorite women from the Bible? Who has made an impace on your life? Who would you desire to be like?

Jill Marie said...

Klaire Jill Billups. That has a nice ring to it....don't ya think!?

The Self Cottage said...

I love Klaire...the spelling is fun too! I will think about it too...maybe i should give your name book back now that you need it. I will give it to tyler for Sunday! love ya

Allison said...

Krystal, I think that Klaire Joy sounds really precious. There's my input! :) And then you'll have two sweet little girls Karoline Jewel and Klaire Joy. :) Miss you and love you oh so much

Unknown said...

So, have we determined the middle name yet?