In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Ideas for a Party Place

I need some ideas for a place to hold Karoline's first birthday! Yes, I know! I can't believe my baby is almost a whole year old! I don't really want to have EVERYONE in my house due to the thought of TOO MANY PEOPLE!!! I would like to have her party for EVERYONE out and about and just a small little family party at home.

Please send me some ideas that would be fun for a party...All I have come up with so far is Gymboree Play & Music in Southlake?

??????

Oh yeah, I think we are leaning towards "Klaire Grace"...we may just call her "Klaire Grace" and not just "Klaire"...just thinking out loud :) Any thoughts?

4 comments:

Amanda said...

We loved having Jackson's party at Gymboree. If you have a lot of other babies or toddlers to invite, that is a great place. There is a limit on the number of people you can have, so if you are invisioning a bunch of your youth coming, I wouldn't go that direction. I hope that helps!

C:M:W said...

I love the double first name....I think it is so classic!

The Self Cottage said...

LOVE THE NAME! I think you should definitely go with the double...bc Klaire is too "in" right now without the "Grace". Okay, and about the place to have her party...you will need to remind me of the ideas you get when it's Ava's first bday. I have no idea. Oh but there is this place for when they are older...American Girl Boutique and Bistro...I admit I want to go there myself.

Stephenandstar said...

I LOVE Kaire Grace. . beautiful name!!!