In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Another Sweet Little GIRL!!!

Well it's true! There is something in the Billups' blood! I don't know how, well I guess I do know how! But I REALLY thought this was a sweet boy! I was SO wrong! Dr. Clark said that he would be just SHOCKED if it was a boy! Jared was totally crushed! He drove home the wrong way, didn't go to class and cried on the inside for the thought of having one more bottle of drama and hormones running about! I think it is going to be WONDERFUL! They can wear sweet little matching dresses and bows! Ballet classes together...How fun! I love little girls! Most of all, I know exactly what to do with a girl! If this is a boy, OH MY! I would have to do ALOT and I do mean ALOT of studying!

Praise be to the Lord who knows our hearts and exactly what we need! He knows it all!

6 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

Congratulations!!! Oh my, your sweet little girls are going to be so cute together!
I haven't seen Jared yet, but we have some chocolate chip pie to help console him when he gets in the office.

Unknown said...

Oh how joyous that another girl is on the way! I'm so excited for you, and of course let Jared know that we love him and that God will have a special treasure for him in heaven!

C:M:W said...

oh i love it.....I hope I have all girls when I have babies. I loved having all sisters!

Amanda said...

Bless Jared's heart. I am really happy for you and Karoline though! They are going to have so much fun together their whole lives!

Jill Marie said...

Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant. Jared will love another girl, eventually. If he needs some testosterone, he can come to our house.

The Self Cottage said...

YEAH! Girls rock and you need to duplicate your BEAUTIFUL self a few more times, my dear. Caroline is gorgeous and this little one will be too! Maybe you can get Jared a male canine to hang out with- just kidding! You still have two more tries for boys, right? Love you So much