In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I love RANCH!

We had lunch on Sunday at Chili's with our friend Greg. Karoline had been asking for some ranch to dip her chips in. (that's my girl!) When it arrived, I gave her the benefit of the doubt and didn't help out like I should have. She dunked the chip and this was the result...


She began shaking her hand saying, "EWWW! EWW!, Oh no!"

I love her.

3 comments:

The McCoys said...

HAHAHAHAHA! That is hysterical! Dylan has to dip everything too!

Its just me...ASHLEY! :) said...

gotta love the girl..thats so funny

Smith Family said...

That is awesome!!! Oh the wonderful moments I have to look forward to once baby girl arrives. :) At least she didn't put it in her hair... that's Campbell's newest trick. We don't quite know how he gets some of the things in his hair that we find? All our love.
~Cara and The Boys