In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Monday, February 23, 2009

15 minutes

I love ministry. I love everything about it. Above all, I love the people that ministry brings you in contact with. I have been reminded lately of how many people that I dearly love. I just wish I had 15 minutes to spend with each one by themselves to really listen and love them more. 15 minutes that are not shoved before or after church, in a brief passing by as I grab kids from the nursery, or in a text. I wish I had more time to love on more people. To let them know that they are important, loved, and above all treasured by God. I want to be a good steward of the friendships that God has so graciously bestowed on me.
(How great is our God that He loves on us with ample time to spare?)
Here's the kicker...the more time I do spend of sweet friends, the less time I have with my family. How do you balance? I want to both with the utmost excellence!

Surely, I'm not the only one?

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Krystal, you are great at everything you just mentioned. Jared is so blessed to have you for a ministry partner.