In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas #1

Mema and Pawpaw's House...

Well, I had a stomach virus this day so I stayed in the bed trying not to contaminate the family. I did have to come out for about 20 minutes to open some gifts and have a few crackers and water.

The pics are so fun! I so wish I could have been there in person to see the girls sweet girls. Jared's family is extremly thoughtful! They really think about each person and what they would like. Klaire got her red chair like Karoline's last year. This makes me happy. I now have the pair for the playroom. Their names look so precious on those chairs. Not to mention the girls' love them!!! Karoline got an awesome vacumn cleaner. I think it actually works too! She is a lover of cleaning tools. Kim gave the girls some super sweet PBkids babydoll extras. Karoline has not left the diaper bag for Dandy at home yet! This was our first time to realize that Karoline "knows" what is going on. So fun!

Oh, the food. We could just stop here. Mema KNOWS how to cook a feast for a king! I think I just drooled on my laptop. Delish.

(jared has these pics too. i will update later with pics)

1 comment:

Vonda said...

I work at the Best buy in North Irving...off of 635 and mcarthur.
Yay!