In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Monday, January 5, 2009

Back in the Saddle

This will be quick. So...I am back at work. YUCK! Not that I don't enjoy teaching little kids the letter A 19 times, but I so ENJOY MY GIRLS MORE! These last two weeks have been two of the most wonderful weeks of my life. I have gotten to put my girls down for sleep, wake them up for breakfast, rock them, chase them, tickle them, bath them, laugh with them...oh my gosh I have to stop talking I am getting all teary again! Anyways...It is such a wonderful taste of what is to come! Glory! I miss them already!

I hope to post Christmas jazz soon! Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Janelle and Ella said...

I know it is so hard! I am so sorry!! But like you said it's a taste of what's to come and that is coming VERY soon!! Yea!

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you had a great two weeks. I love you, Krystal!