In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Update on the Q-Tip

Karoline has this fetish. I guess you can say she got it from me. WE LOVE Q-TIPS! If you stuck me on an island, all I would need is Romans 8 and a never ending box of Q-Tips. Serious.

I was behind the couch on Wednesday working on the bills. The girls were in front of the couch doing puzzles and coloring. Out of the blue I hear Klaire scream bloody murder. I calmly said,"Karoline, leave your sister alone." Karoline replied, "Mommy, Quaire got boogers". (Klaire is still screaming). I walk around the couch to find Karoline smiling and Klaire with a Q-Tip shoved up one nostril. Now, when I say shoved, I don't mean stuck up there, I mean SHOVED. I quickly grabbed the Q-Tip and before I could blink Karoline said, "Welcome Quaire!" and frolicked off to the playroom. Klaire wiggled her nose around and giggled. No blood, no broken bones, no harm done I guess.

And who got in trouble after this all happened...ME...Jared told me never to leave a Q-Tip out and about. I guess that is a good piece of wisdom.

LOCK UP YOUR Q-TIPS LADIES!

4 comments:

ohemgeeitsB said...

I seriously laughed out loud when I read this! :)
And this is why, I pretty much adore K-line Billups!

Magen said...

Wowser...glad Quaire is okay! Gotta go, I need to go upstairs and check to make sure our Q-tips are in a safe place.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! Landon lodged a feather up his nose once. We ended up going to the doctor for the removal.
Miss you guys!
~Lori

Its just me...ASHLEY! :) said...

that would be why i love them so much...they way they react to things make me smile every time! :)