In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Girls Night Out

Jared went to the Cowboys game last night with Greg which led to a night alone with just us Billups' women. Here's how the night ran..

3:05 Jared brings girls to my school. Fun.
3:10 Karoline plays on anything and everything in my classroom. She thinks she is in Kinder. Klaire rolls on the pillows in the library center. Little stressful.
3:45 Girls and I leave school and head over to Target. We look for a shower caddy. There are no caddies in the store. Glory.
4:23 We leave Target with both girls screaming, people trying to assist me while I politely tell them "no thanks" and the girls to "chill out". Lovely.
4:30 We go into Walgreens to get a bottle of room temperature water. Klaire refuses to drink anything but room temperature. I know I shouldn't cater but oh well. I end up having to buy a case and standing in line for 25 minutes. Adding to the fun.
5:00 We meet Becky at Chili's to enjoy a nice meal. Girls were good.
6:00 We head back to Target because Becky doesn't believe that they don't have caddies. They still didn't
6:30 Becky goes home. Girls and I head over to Dollar Tree. Heaven will be full of Dollar Trees. We shop for an hour. My buggy included the following: fairy wings and skirt (just for fun!), vanilla smell good sticks, 5 baskets for school and a wooden pumpkin.
7:30 I talk to Michelle S. on the phone as we drive home.
7:45 We watch some Backyardigans and prepare ourselves for bed.
8:00 Klaire is in bed. Karoline and I say our prayers.
8:15 Karoline is in my bed watching Hillsong until we both fall asleep.

No comments: