In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Health

It never fails, when Jared is gone, the babies get sick and I have to take off work. This happen last year when J was in Nicaragua and again yesterday when he was at a retreat. I am asking for all of you prayer warriors to plead to the Father on our behalf. J leaves very soon for Nicaragua. He will be gone for over a week. I need our family to be drenched, bathed, overwhelmed with prayers of health. The enemy really gets us here.
God is able.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I sure will pray. Keep us updated.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny that ya'll teach together! She was over last night at our house and I told her about you! You will have to go talk to her for sure! She is SUPER SWEET!

I sure hope and pray your babies stay well while the hubs is gone!!
Happy Friday!