In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Grateful

Curtis challenged us a few years ago to write down in a journal every night what we are grateful for that day. It's not an easy challenge. Some days life is good and I can write for hours. Other days it is a struggle to write anything but "Thank you Lord for the breath in my lungs". I have been pressed upon lately to be grateful in all stages of life. I pray that you will take a moment to look past yourself and your struggle to the cross and be grateful tonight.

Here's a few on my list tonight...
-a faithful husband who lets me know how much I am loved by him.
-beautiful healthy children
-a job that I feel appreciated and paid
-friends that call to chat out of the blue about what we are eating for dinner
-a church family that believes in sending people out to share the Gospel with the nations.
-a family that is close enough to meet for dinner
-Hillsong on dvd

Above all, I am grateful for a Saviour who is Mighty, Victorious, Reigning and Alive. Thank you Lord letting me have another day!

Are you grateful?

No comments: