In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Thursday, April 3, 2008

The ants go marching...

For the last six months, we have been experiencing some major ant problems in our house. Oh geez, the bug guy has come to our house at least twice a month to spray. I don't know what he is spraying with but as of this morning I think it's sugar water. There were 11 ants that I counted floating in my bath water! Those are just the ones I counted! What do we do? I am just ready to leave my ants behind and march onward to cleaner, ant free, rat free, and allergy free territory.

On another note, Happy Birthday Janelle!!!

2 comments:

Jill Marie said...

We've got them in our apartment. I hate ants. They told me they came and sprayed but ants keep showing up in our kitchen and window sills. If you figure out a solution, then help a girl out!

Janelle and Ella said...

Thank you so much Krystal!! You are such a good friend!
I hope Klaire is feeling better!