In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Thursday, March 27, 2008

Here's to you Jared!

Mr. and Mrs. Jared Billups
Here's to you...
for rubbing my swollen feet knowing that it doesn't help swelling
for putting icy hot on my back and then wiping it off an hour later
for changing diapers when I am eating ice cream on the couch
for bringing my anything my heart desires as I sit with Klaire at 3am
for knowing how to make the best darn sweet tea in the universe
for making sure that KJ always has her Dandy and juice
for playing guitar for the girls 
for sitting through Backyardigans for hours upon hours with no complaints
for helping me to know that it's ok to cry all the time 
for never judging my lazy moments
for my babies
for giving your all to me

I am honored to be with you on this journey...i am yours and you are mine! love you!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

You guys are so lucky and blessed to have each other. It has been awesome to see your relationship in so many different stages. Also, all these pictures are amazing!