In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Let's play catch up...Karoline's 1st Birthday Party

"I love Kleenex!"...Thanks Mimi and Granddad!
She was tuckered out after the party
Her and her baby!
"what?"
That's my girl! Fearless!
We always have to share with Daddy!
This is Carleigh and Karoline giving "goodbye" kisses!
Thanks to Granddad, we now know how to pull ALL the Kleenex out on the floor!

1st bite!
"Oh yeah!"
...moving on to the green cupcake
and then the juice..
I love it! Do you think I would be laughed at if this was my hand on my birthday?


Here is the cake!

Karoline's first purse...
Karoline's 2nd purse...She couldn't figure out why it was smiling at her?
She loves, loves, LOVES books!



Our sweet girl turned 1 on Janurary 12, 2008! Can you believe that it's been a whole year since she joined us? WOW! We have been so blessed this year by you, sweet Karoline! Here are some pictures...

1 comment:

Murrell Family said...

I love all of these updates and pics of Karoline! She is such a cutie pie!