In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I've been tagged!

Thanks to Ashley!

The details:List 7 random things that people may not know about you. The rules are to link the person who sent this to you and leave a comment on their blog so their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, linking their blog.

1. I eat in my sleep. Usually it's about 11:45, I get the urge to stuff my face with an oatmeal pie or a handful of Vanilla wafers! Yum!
2. My favorite cereal is Captain Crunch with Crunch berries!
3. I hate wearing my seat belt!
4. I have a hole in my belly button from a random "18 year old" piercing extravaganza!
5. I sing beautifully! This has not yet been discovered by most of my friends or husband!
6. I love to snuggle Jared in the morning when he is asleep and unaware! He is so warm!
7. I love to pop zits, clean ears and pick noses! I love it all!

I tag...
Magen
Janelle
Amanda
Vonda
Lori
Lauren
Melissa

No comments: