In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Friday, February 29, 2008

Clip from my conversation with J at lunch...

K: So, what have you been up to today?
J: I have gotten so much done! You would be proud! I have cleaned the house and done two whole loads of laundry.
K: WOW! Thank you so much! I can't wait to see the house!
J: Ok, well I'll see you in a bit so we can trade keys!
K: See you then!

Now, I am home for lunch...

K: I thought you said you cleaned?
J: I did! I put away the load of clothes from last week!
K: Oh...Hmmm....what about the kitchen that you cleaned? Did you not see the dishes on the counter or in the sink?
J: Well, I...that was going to be next!
K: (laughing hysterically)
J: what? why are you laughing?

Husbands! Can't live without them! I love you Jared!

No comments: