In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hello again

It has been awhile, huh?

I cannot seem to find time during the day to blog with my new little monkeys roaming around the house. You understand right?


In order to avoid blog vomiting on all of you guys, I am going to simply state a few things...

-Would you girls pray for us in the am at 10? We have a very important appt for KG with a developmental pediatric doctor to hopefully shed some light on some of our struggles these days.

My physical is anxious and weary but my spirit is at peace with whatever comes of tomorrow.

Thank you ladies in advance.

Lord, Let us not grow weary while doing good for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart...Galatians 6:9

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAYING!!! update soon! your girls are just precious!

Amy said...

would love to pray for you all...I have an appt. at 10 too so I will remember you!

Blissfully Enamored said...

def praying!! dont forget to update and let us know how things go!

The McCoys said...

Praying!

Unknown said...

Supports of Soloman s Replica Sets1. I agree. I acquire no problems with annihilation Jagex puts out in Solomons, but I feel like some overrides allegation at atomic a akin requirement. Whether it is all-embracing action akin or aegis stats.2. This is the exact point I was aggravating to make. It feels like the time and accomplishment you put into accepting money and stats for Nex accessory is absent amp; abandoned because of this. 3. Exactly. Plus, humans don't like to acquire it, but allotment of the acumen for things like this is to appearance off. Not entirely, but it's abundant to be demotivating.Opponent of Soloman s Replica Sets1. Why do you affliction if humans are cutting anachronous corrective override which blow with the accustomed textures and acquire devious pixels? It makes no faculty at all. 2. They aren't the absolute armors and in no way should betoken a cachet of accepting the absolute armor.I Recommend you a best RS gold and Buy fire cape 07 site: http://www.4rsgold.com/