In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May...

May...

-We have 5 days of school left before summer. :)

-A new teacher from the day school for the deaf is seeing us twice a month. She is going to be educating us on KG's hearing issues. Her developmental therapist is now coming 3X a month. We are having a new speech eval soon. If that goes through, we will be having someone in our home at least 7X a month. That kinda stresses me out a bit. I want more results with so much help but I know that slow and steady wins the race.

-I am hoping to find a small group for me and the girls to build our signing skills.

-We are having to replace the pad in our carpet due to the ridiculous amount of dog pee in our carpet. :( If this doesn't work, we will have to replace all the carpet completely.

-I am addicted to "wedding cake with cream" sno cones!

-The girls and I are still working on refinishing the "breakfast booth" and a new armoire for their room. I love working as a team with them toward a goal. They are so proud of their work and it is a great opportunity for conversation and laughs.

Have a great May!

1 comment:

C:M:W said...

Love me some Wedding cake and Cream! I cant wait to see pictures of you and your girls projects.