In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Friday, October 2, 2009

Tides have changed...

This is the first year that J has gone on a mission trip and I have been at home...IT'S AMAZING! I have had no stress about his departure or the time he will be away. Usually, we would be bouncing between sitters and friends so that I could teach school. This year we have been so at peace. We dropped him off at the airport while A stayed with the girls, came home slept till 8a, got the girls up, gave baths, got dressed, made lunches, took girls to school, headed to Hobby Lobby to pick up some fun stuff, grabbed some Panda Express, came home and watched tv while working on some hair clips for the girls, then went to pick up the girls, came home and now I am about to pack and head to the ladies retreat with my friends. A is so sweet to keep the girls for me tonight! Thanks A!

Anyways, just saying that life is so different when you priorities change. I think this is the first time in 3 years that my family has come before my job. Sad but true. I am loving every second of being home with the girls!

Right now big K is naked (surprised?) straddling the couch with a head full of "practice" clips from today's art extravaganza! Lil K is full clothed squatting in front of the tv watching Backyardigans. She hasn't blinked in awhile. Oh wait, there's a blink!

J will be home before I know it...can't wait to hear what God is going to do down there! They are building homes for the pastors of two villages. The pastors have been "commuting" if you will using canoes and such. These homes will allow the pastors to live in the village with their families...exciting stuff!

Well, A just got home, gotta run! More on the retreat later!!

Love.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That's so great, Krystal!

Ann said...

Krystal, I am not on the mailing list to get updates. If you get any, could you forward to me? annbreitler at gmail dot com.

Thank you!