In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Remember...

This morning at MOPS there were two sweet ladies beside me. Each one had just had their fourth child. They held those sweet babies, rocked, nursed, burped and loved on them. I miss that. I miss that age. I know I would probably not say that if I had one of my own again but still.

Just remembering Karoline at that sweet age.





I'll remember Klaire when J gets home. He has all her pictures on his laptop. :)

Cheers to baby fever...May it remain just a fever for now.

2 comments:

C:M:W said...

you can borrow mine when you want to wake up every 3 hours... i will let you, I promise.

C:M:W said...

P.S. I loved seeing how Karoline has changed and grown so much since those pics.