In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Monday, October 5, 2009

New Favs...

Super Cute Handmade Goodies

Scarf Making 101...Anthropologie style (Thanks Melissa!)

Perfect Personalized Gifts for Kiddos

Pattern for a cute dress

Some fun and simple hair clips for the girls

Fresh Jewerly

I have had so much fun being creative and artsy around the house. I'm finding that it's way more fun to attempt to make something cute for the girls than to just buy it.

The girls and I made some little blankets to keep in the car the other day like these. Big K tells everyone that "Mommy made this just for me!" and takes it everywhere. I can't believe that is means so much to her! It makes my heart smile!

Enjoy the sites!

No comments: