In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Friday, October 30, 2009

Lots of :)

It's Friday night and I am a happy girl. We are at the in laws house tonight, his parents not mine ;) Can I just say that I love being here! I know it's strange for most to love their in laws but I really do. I love love love just being with them. They actually aren't even here at the moment. They ran to a bday party for a friend and guess what? It was a dress up party. Gdad was Elvis (shocking, I know! :)) and Mimi was a cute 50's girl! They looked precious!

Here a snapshot of the world around me tonight...
Karoline is naked (ofcourse!) and walking around with two spatulas (aka spankers) and disciplining her sister, the dogs, her imaginary friends and everything she comes in contact with. Can you guess what we are dealing with in her life right now? :) It's ok, she is going to understand obedience! I believe! And until then, we shall WIN!

Klaire is half clothed and half eyeing the Backyardigans. I looked over a minute ago and she was on the kitchen table watching TV with Mimi's diet coke in hand. Love her. Klaire officially speaks an unknown language. We don't know what it is but we are confident that one day she will meet someone who will. Until then, we just sign. :)

Oh my, she just tackled Karoline for well no reason really. Sisters. Big K is now crying :) Little K looks guilty :)

Ryan and Jared are off putting Brandon's extra stuff in storage so Mimi can park in the garage and get out of the cold. Kalah is upstairs taking pictures of the geckos so they can sell the new ones on Ebay.

Karoline just bit Klaire because Klaire hit her first...it never ends...Girl fights are vicious!! :)

We miss Brandon and Brigette. It's not the same!

:)

No comments: