In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Quick Change

Last night, J and I took the girls to Target after dinner to just pick up a few things.

We are in the toddler section looking at jammies. Well, I was looking at jammies, J was watching little K in the buggy and big K following him by foot. He turns to tell little K to sit down and when he turns back around big K is stripped down to her panties in the middle of Target!

She had a Hello Kitty t-shirt half over her head before he could say my name. What is up with her love of trying on clothes?? Is it a girl thing?

Anyways, J yelled at me across the dept. All I hear is..."Babe!! Karoline!!!" Well, I immediatly thing, "OH GEEZ!, She's peeing on the floor!"

Praise the Lord! There was no pee! Just nakedness.

Long story short. It was really funny. We laughed all night. :)

Happy Tuesday!

PS. I just discovered Klaire hiding in the bathroom covered in toothpaste. :)

2 comments:

Kristina said...

So fun, love it! :)

Jake said...

Oh man I love reading your blogs because it makes me feel like I'm still apart of the fam. I miss you guys like crazy!

J and K(to the third) You are amazing people!