In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Monday, December 15, 2008

Selah

Last night, Karoline and I went to FBC Denton to attend the Selah concert. Specatular. Just specatular. Their voices rang out with such purity. Let's just say that I was beside myself with my jaw open all night. I even sat up on my knees like a small child just so I could see better.

I started reading a blog back in January or so by Angie and my heart was sewn to hers. Karoline and I started praying everyday for Angie, Todd, Abby, Kate, Ellie and baby Audrey. On the car ride to Denton, we listened to some Selah and I was telling Karoline about who we were going to go see. She really didn't seem too interested but humored me with her nod and smile.

When we arrived at the concert and made our way into the very back row. That's just where you sit with small kids. The pastor announced the group and everyone clapped. Karoline very quickly stood up on her tippy toes and yelled,"Hi Todd!" and waved. Luckily there was lots of other noise so she just blended in. So cute. Karoline procceeded to look at me and ask about each member of the Smith family by name. So sweet. After I answered her questions about their whereabouts, she kindly looked at me and said, "We pray." Priceless.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

That is precious.

Unknown said...

Ok - this was one of the sweetest stories! Blessings to you for teaching your children about prayer!