In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Wednesday, December 17, 2008

8 things

My sweet friend Cassi tagged me so here goes:
8 TV SHOWS I WATCH:

1. Backyardigans
2. House
3. 24
4. LOST
5. CSI
6. Law and Order
7. Criminal Minds
8. Biggest Loser


8 THINGS THAT HAPPENED ME TODAY:
1. Woke up too late to wash the hair for school.
2. Had my Kinders finish their Christmas ornaments.
3. Ate some divine chocolate peanut butter balls.
4. Send all of my kids home on green.
5. Received a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of lilies for my anniversary today.
6. Defined "book exchange" to my class.
7. Created lesson plans for "winter" and "snow bears".
8. Finished all of my GT scores.


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO:
1. Staying home with my girls!
2. Seeing Aunt Cindy's family for Christmas.
3. Baby Barnard to be born in April!
4. Youth Camp over Spring Break.
5. The Staff Ladies' Christmas Dinner!
6. Getting my pew cut in half, stained and recovered.
7. Going to the Gaylord this weekend with J for a getaway!
8. Watching the girls' continue to play together!

8 THINGS I WISH FOR:
1. trees with leaves that didn't fall on my porch.
2. a clean car.
3. a free housekeeper.
4. an allergy-less family.
5. live closer to extended family.
6. a ballet class
7. a green thumb
8. more time to create, sew, paint.

8 PEOPLE I TAG ARE:
1. Melissa H.
2. Magen
3. Amber
4. Angela
5. Lauren
6. Bethany
7. Star
8. Melissa M.

No comments: