In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Looking Ahead...

Well, school is almost over! Two more half days and we are OUT!!! Let me repeat myself...O-U-T...OUT!!! My mamaw is here for the week taking care of the girls while I work and Jared enjoys a week without a tag along.

Here is what I am looking ahead to this summer...

-backyard playdates with the girls
-sleeping past 5am
-eating a sno cone from the one and only Texas Snow!
-visiting The Jones' family in Houston
-camp with The Murrell's
-vacation at the infamous river house in CO
-decorating the new house
-girly vacation in Texarkana with The Thomas' and the rest of the gang
-Baby Mosty!!!
-a pregnant free summer!

I am sure there is more to think of after Friday. Hopefully, I can post some pictures soon!

P.S. I love you.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

It's so crazy that you guys are still in school! I can't wait for you to get down here. Yeah!

C:M:W said...

can you add "The Wetherell's" to your Houston trip?