In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Family, family and more family

To sum it up...I LOVE FAMILY! I love every moment that I am here with each one of them. Just a few tidbits that I have loved this week.

Poppy-letting the sprinklers run a few more minutes just to watch the babies run through them.

Mamaw-brings in cookies and cheetos at midnight just because the kids requested some. I am sure milkshakes will be next!

Cindy-got up with me at 5am to help with the babies and have some deep conversation with me, trial and error bow making 101.

John-always kisses his 6ft kids goodbye when he will be back in an hour.

Nick-gets lost going to his grandma's house while enjoying his chick fil a #1 with no pickles and extra honey mustard.

Kaitlin-bracelet making EXPERT! ran with the babies through the puddles in her clothes.

Aunt Gene-dug through piles of clothes and sizes just to find the girls matching outfits! They are SO cute!

The week is going great so far! Every conversation, every meal, every hug, every laugh has been so blessed! I cherish this sweet time together because it goes by so fast. Jesus, you are the greatest member of our family! Thank you for uniting our hearts and minds under your sovereignty! I am forever grateful that despite our few differences and momentary lapses of love you remind us and bring us back to you! This family loves you now and forevermore! Amen.




1 comment:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad you're having fun! You made the right decision!