In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Urgent Prayer Request

One of our youth workers just called. Her grandfather was teaching her 14 year old brother how to drive a tractor when something went wrong. Her brother ran over her grandfather. We do not know anything else right now. I'll keep you posted. Thank you in advance for bathing her in prayer.

***This is an update from Sarah Colvin.
I know I have already let some of you know what is going on with my family, but here are a few updates.If you haven't heard... my grandpa and my youngest brother, John, were involved in an accident with a tractor on my grandparents' farm this morning. Without sharing all the details, it has been a particularly traumatic experience for my family, especially for John, who was driving the tractor at the time. Many of you have been praying, and I can't tell you what an impact it has had on the entire situation. Thank you all. Here is the latest news. I'll continue to post updates as I get them.My grandpa has been transferred to the Intermediate ICU at Hermann Hospital (in Houston). He has two fractures in his femur, one on either side, and his blood pressure is dropping. They've been able to stabilize his blood pressure so far, though, and that's good. My grandma is going to be talking to a surgeon later today about possible options for recovery. He *is* conscious, and as far as we know, nothing has happened to his back. That's a huge praise, since we originally thought he might have broken his back.Again...thank you all for your prayers. John is doing alright all things considered, but please continue to pray for him, too. God's still very much in control of this situation, and I have so much peace right now about everything that has happened. He is still good. :)

1 comment:

Krystal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.