In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Making of GREAT Date...

Jared and I had a date night on Monday. Yes, you heard me right...A DATE!!! I thought that word had left our dictionary long ago. Mimi and Granddad took the girls for the evening while Jared and I frolicked the city of Denton. These were the ingredients to a GREAT DATE! sweet tea, Kentucky pie w/ice cream, chicken fajita spud and cranberry orange chicken sandwich w/ macaroni and cheese...I'll let you guess who ate what?
Isn't he handsome! I just love the accent!
And of course no day is complete without a little shopping at SUPER TARGET! I had a wonderful Mother's Day gift card from Mimi to spend. I found Karoline a cute swimsuit cover up, Jared a new shirt for church and a new white tank top for me. Thank you Mimi!
We got home around 10:30 to find Klaire wide awake on the play mat and Karoline curled up on the carpet in her jammies. Mimi assured us that she DID start out on the blanket, but rolled off.
Love you Jared, thanks for the date!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

there is nothing like McAllister's Sweet TEA!!!!!!