In Your unfailing love You will lead the people You have redeemed. In Your strength You will guide them to Your holy dwelling. Exodus 15:13



Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sick Us!

Our sweet home has got what every other home has right now...THE SICK! You know. It's the fever, sore throat, aching, coughing and over all miserable feeling! We have been fighting this monster since last Friday! Sweet Karoline is the only one that has not gotten it yet! Keep praying for her to resist! I feel for all you out there who have sick families! Our prayers are with you!

Say a special prayer for me being pregnant and sick. It's the absolute pits! Dr. Clark told me to stay off my feet and take alot of Tylenol. Yesterday my blood pressure was extremely low, my heart rate was extremely high and I had a fever. Jared had to come get me from school because I was not allowed to drive! He brought me home, dosed me with drugs and let me sleep the sick off. I feel much better today, he is worse! Pray, pray, pray...

Wednesday nights are not a good night for youth ministers' to be sick!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm praying for you love - My sister and her whole family had it, Brant had it last week, and now I'm praying that I don't get it. This stuff is NOT fun!

Amanda said...

Oh no! And this right on the heels of the stomach virus! I had that virus last night. Not fun. Curt has the sore throat thing but he says he feels better today. Anyway, I will pray for you! I know it's always extra risky when you're pregnant and sick. Love you!
Amanda

Magen said...

Ohhh...so sorry girl! That really is so hard. Thank you for the sweet comment about our wedding...we saw you yesterday when we watched our wedding video! There you were smiling and waving to the camera at the reception!!